Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride

Ok. My dad-io has a new motorcycle. Big. Low. Purple. I love it. We are going to be in Pennsylvania the weekend Zach gets back from his Boy Scout trip. It has been 19 days since I've seen him and I miss him a lot. And I won't be able to see him for another 7 days. The 29th.
My dad's new bike!!

Pure. Torture.

But I get to ride a motorcycle in a parade so it's not all bad. But don't worry, I'm not doing it just so that I could hear his voice like Bella did.
me sitting on my dad's new bike. Ain't I purdy!!

It's such a great bike. I love it. It was
my dad's Fathers Day Gift.

My dad has had other bikes before this one... but this one is the cooliest!!! Riding it is easier than the old ones... but then again the last time I rode one was 4 years ago.

Well the reason we decided to get a bike is because my dad has really been missing the bikes. And we were talking abou
t it on the way home from Florida, and as we were talking about it there were 3 "signs" that he should get one:
1.) Dead or Alive- Bon Jovi came on the radio, the line:I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
2.) A "motorbike gang" passed us and
3.) We passed a sign that said: ATTRACTIONS: MOTORCYCLE MUSEUM

Coincidence? I think not!!






2 comments:

  1. I'm an Indian. On a cotton horse I do not ride. I'm not wanted. Alive or dead. Jon Bovi rules!

    Love you, sweet child of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look extremely cool on that bike! And you get to ride it in a parade?! Your parents are pretty cool, too. But my dear, I didn't comprehend a single thing you wrote after the picture of Bon Jovi. Around here he is known as "Mom's Boyfriend". *swoon* I know, gross right? Well, at least we're the same age. And speaking of boyfriends, I'm sorry you are missing Zach so much. The 29th will be here before you know it. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete